Are you thirsty for the Word of God? THIRST Sabbath school aims to nurture the spiritual growth in members and prospective members to make disciples for Christ. Come and enjoy a light breakfast, beautiful music, fellowship, bible study in various groups, and outreach emphasis within our community and world missions.
Classes meet weekly at 9:30am until 10:45am, just prior to the 11:00am worship service. Breakfast is offered from 9am until 9:30am.
THIRST Sabbath School has 2 divisions: Lower Division and Upper Division
The Lower Division classes are designed to meet the needs of our children and to help them love God’s Word. Parents are strongly encouraged to bring their children to Sabbath School so that their understanding of Jesus Christ and knowledge of the Bible will increase.
• Cradle Roll includes ages 0-3 years
• Kindergarten includes ages 4-6 years
• Primary includes ages 7-9 years
• Juniors include 10-12 years
• Earliteens include 13-15 years
• Youth include 16-18 years
• Young Adult include 19-24 years
The Upper Division is for all adults 25 years and older.
Come and join us! Everyone is encouraged to attend!